Chubb Fire & Security
Chubb Fire will be proudly attending the 2016 Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council (AFAC) Annual Conference in Brisbane, Queensland. In line with AFAC’s theme “Getting the Balance Right”, Chubb Fire will be showcasing its diverse range of fire and safety products that enable our customers to do what they do best – protect assets and save lives, reduce risk and work in safe environments.
Chubb will be showcasing a variety of new products at AFAC including next technology foams from Angus Fire UK, next generation rescue systems by Weber Hydraulic and other new and exciting products. Other products that highlight Chubb’s far reaching capabilities within the fire fighting and rescue arena include:
- Angus Fire UK – quality Type 3 Fire Hose, Fire Fighting Foams and foam equipment
- Respirex – a range of high quality personal and respiratory protective garments
- BlazeTamer380™ – Australian developed Aerial Fire Fighting Water Enhancer Technology.
- Protek Fire Fighting Equipment – from handline nozzles to monitors, Protek is a leader in the fire equipment industry and a preferred brand amongst Australian fire-fighters
- Siebe Gorman – providing respiratory protection equipment for 200 years.
- FLIR – Thermal Imaging Cameras and Aerial Thermal Imaging Systems for the future.
To learn more about the diverse range of products and services that Chubb Fire has to offer, come visit us on Stands 117-122.