Due to the Covid-19 outbreak that we are affected globally, we started to spend more time at home.
In this process, we cook meals in our homes, we carry out daily works with a large number of electrical and/or heating devices. As a result of a little distraction that we will experience while doing these works, you may encounter a fire hazard. At this point, we know that fire and gas alarm systems are vital. We also want to share a few tips so that you can ensure fire safety in your home.
- Noticing the gas leak on the cooker may not be possible if we don’t have a gas detector, so we have to be careful when using the lighter.
- We should not forget that when water is poured into a flaming oil, the flames can spread around with splashed oils.
- We must not leave children alone with electrical or heating devices, we must surely keep them under surveillance when using them.
- We need to care for our electrical installation to be safe.
- We must definitely have a fire extinguisher in our homes.
- We should prepare an evacuation plan for a possible fire situation and check the applicability of this plan.
For more information please visit: www.mavili.com.tr/en