Abstract Submissions Closing Soon!
Don’t miss your opportunity to present your latest research, program or findings at the 6th Australian & New Zealand Disaster and Emergency Management Conference being held 22 – 23 May on the Gold Coast, QLD.
The 2017 event has already confirmed the following keynote speakers:
- Mr Rod Young, National Manager Emergency Services, Telstra
- Mr John Yates QPM, Director of Security – Scentre Group, Australia and New Zealand, Westfield Corporation – US, UK & Europe
- Ms Judy Slatyer, CEO, Australian Red Cross
- Dr Susie Burke, Senior Psychologist, Public Interest, Environment and Disaster Response, Australian Psychological Society
- Associate Professor Peter Aitken, Senior Director, Health Disaster Management Unit, Queensland Health
Presenters at this year’s conference will have access to the following:
- Present Your Work – All invited authors will have the opportunity to present a 30-minute oral presentation
- Publish Your Work – Have your full paper peer reviewed and published in the Australian Journal of Emergency Management (AJEM) or the National Emergency Response Journal (NER) or the Conference Book of Proceedings with an ISBN
- Podcasts – Your presentation will be recorded as a podcast and released after the conference. This provides ongoing research and discussion for delegates and speakers
- Blog Story – Submit a case study or story following the conference to be published on the blog and promoted via our social media networks
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact at firstname.lastname@example.org