The AFAC22 powered by INTERSCHUTZ exhibition will occupy 12,000sqm of gross exhibition space with close to 200 exhibiting companies already committed as of early June 2022.
Representing local and global brands, AFAC22 powered by INTERSCHUTZ exhibition halls will be a showcase of the latest innovative products, services, solutions, and the future of emergency management innovation.
Complementing the conference program, the trade exhibition will feature the most comprehensive range of emergency management related; vehicle technology, equipment and tools, communication platforms, software, asset and real-time data management infrastructures, aerial services, GIS spatial and mapping, fire detection systems, and so much more, technologies designed for the advancement of the industry.
The exhibition offers additional features like the AFAC EXPO STAGE, the AIDR Knowledge Centre and Live Demonstration activities designed to accommodate opportunities to view, experience and connect.
Keep watching the AFAC22 website to discover what will be happening in the Live Demonstration Zone.
The Expo Stage will offer FREE to ATTEND practical presentations covering topics in Vehicle Technology, Aerial Solutions, Geospatial and Mapping. Fire / Fire Detection and Prediction Technology, Emergency Management, First Responders, Communication / Data Management, and others from Tuesday to Thursday. These sessions will be case study based providing those at the frontline of emergency management with take-away information relevant to your everyday activities.
Here’s some examples.
- Innovation- Battery Extinguishing Systems for Battery Electric Vehicles.
- How innovative, commercially developed control measures can assist fatigue management in emergency services.
- Real time smoke impact analysis for decision makers- exploring optimal communication pathways
- Electromobility – Understanding the road to Zero Emissions
- Working together – How partnership is the new leadership towards a sustainable future
Keep watching the AFAC22 website for continued updates.
NOT TO BE MISSED and an integral feature within the exhibition is the central hub of research findings, the AIDR Knowledge Centre, including the popular poster displays, and the place to meet other researchers and speakers in the adjacent ‘meet the speakers’ lounge.
Exhibition entry is FREE and an A$20 lunch voucher will be provided to registered attendees from the listed AFAC22 host agencies and is redeemable at the Firestory visitor café located in the exhibition halls.
- South Australian Metropolitan Fire Service
- South Australian Country Fire Service
- Forestry SA
- Government of South Australia: Department for Environment and Water
- Government of South Australia: South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission
- South Australian State Emergency Service
Exhibitor categories on display at AFAC22 powered by INTERSCHUTZ exhibition include:
- Aerial solutions
- Asset management
- Breathing air / compressors
- Breathing apparatus
- Cab chassis suppliers
- Cameras – body worn
- Cameras – infrared / thermal
- Confined space equipment
- Control room systems / software
- Cutting / extrication equipment
- Data management
- Decontamination solutions / equipment
- Deployable field infrastructures
- Diesel engines, drives, generators, and fume extraction
- Educating and training
- Emergency response tools
- Emergency vehicle suppliers
- Extraction systems
- Financial services
- Fire detection technology
- Fire truck suppliers
- Fire prediction technology
- Fire suppression and foam solutions
- First aid and medical
- Geospatial / mapping
- Hazardous solutions
- Health and wellbeing services
- High speed doors
- Hose systems / nozzles
- Hydraulic elevating platforms and aircraft rescue
- Immersive simulation training
- Industry health / wellbeing
- Lighting solutions
- Mitigation and hazard reduction
- Mobility solutions
- Night vision equipment
- Operational equipment
- PPE clothing / footwear / gloves / helmets
- PPE equipment
- Pre-Hospital Medical solutions
- Reflective solutions
- Refuelling services/ systems
- Robotics / autonomous equipment
- Satellite services
- Search and rescue
- Software and technology
- Station solutions
- Storage solutions
- Unmanned aerial systems
- Vehicle fabricators
- Vehicle technology
- Warning systems
- Water delivery systems / pumps
- Water rescue
- Water supply
- Water system pipes and valves
- Wildland firefighting equipment
- Working at heights and rope rescue
AFAC would like to thank our AFAC22 host agencies, without whom this event would not be possible: South Australia Department for Environment and Water, South Australian Fire and Emergency Services Commission, Forestry SA, South Australian Country Fire Service, Metropolitan Fire Service SA, and South Australian State Emergency Service.
Registrations are now open for AFAC22 powered by INTERSCHUTZ. Explore the full conference program and register your attendance on the conference website at www.afacconference.com.au