Please be advised that the early bird registrations for the Australian &
New Zealand Disaster & Emergency Management Conference (DMC) are now closing on Wednesday 8th May, taking into consideration the Easter break.
To register for the conference now, please visit the website here:
Discounts are offered to also attend the Search and Rescue Conference.
The finalised list of keynotes for DMC includes:
- Commissioner Andrew Crisp APM, Emergency Management Victoria
- Deputy Commissioner Bob Gee APM, Regional Operations, Queensland Police Service
- Ms Anne Leadbeater OAM, Director, Leadbeater Group
- Mr Rob Gordon, Psychological Consultant for Emergency Recovery to Victorian Department of Health and Human Services
- Lieutenant Colonel David Laurie and Major Graeme Wren, Directorate of Operations & Training Area Management VIC & TAS, Department of Defence
- Dr Michael Eburn, Associate Professor, ANU College of Law
- Mr Jason Collins, Chief Officer | Director, NT Emergency Service | NT Fire, Rescue and Emergency Services
- Mr Brendan Moon, Chief Executive Officer, Queensland Reconstruction
To view the full program, please visit the website: https://anzdmc.com.au/