Chubb Fire will be proudly exhibiting at the 2018 Australasian Fire and Emergency Service Authorities Council (AFAC) Annual Conference.
Chubb will be showcasing a variety of new products at AFAC including our range of Angus Fire high performance Fluorine Free foams, compliant with the new regulations and policies in Queensland and South Australia, the Coolfire System as well as next generation Battery operated rescue tools by Weber. Other products that highlight Chubb’s far reaching capabilities within the fire fighting and rescue arena include:
• Angus Fire UK – the world’s leading fire hose Duraline, Fire Fighting foams including Fluorine Free foams and C6 Pure Foams
• Protek Fire Fighting Equipment – from handline nozzles to monitors, Protek is a leader in the fire equipment industry and a preferred brand amongst Australian fire-fighters
• Respirex – a wide range of high quality personal and respiratory protective garments
• BlazeTamer380™ – Australian developed Aerial Fire Fighting Water Enhancer Technology.
• FLIR – Thermal Imaging Cameras.
Visit us on Stand 402 to learn more about the diverse range of products and services that Chubb Fire has to offer.