Discover emerging technologies and trial the very latest kit at The Emergency Services Show, the perfect place to network with partner agencies and initiate collaboration in future operations.
The free-to-attend event takes place at the NEC, Birmingham on Wednesday 18 and Thursday 19 September and features over 450 exhibiting companies and organisations as well as four theatres of CPD-accredited seminars, live demonstrations and simulated training.
Emerging Technologies Theatre
- London Fire Brigade in a Digital World
- Panel discussion on Best Practices in the Fire Service
- Technology and Innovation in the Fire Service
- Latest vehicle technologies including electric vehicles and connected cars
- Digitally Disrupting Fire, The NFCC’s new Digital and Data Programme
- How 5G could improve operational response
- Updates on the Emergency Services Network critical communications system from the Home Office
Lessons Learnt Theatre
- Recent wildfires on Winter Hill in Lancashire
- The Ocado warehouse fire in Hampshire
- Public Health Emergency Response to CBRN Incidents: A Case Study from Salisbury 2018
Health & Wellbeing Theatre
- Health Risks of Repeated Exposure to Fire Effluent
- Individual and team resilience
- Equality and Diversity afternoon
SkyBound Rescuer Drone Seminars
Full -day programme on 19 September covers all the latest thinking on tactical and strategic use of drone technology for public safety applications.
Virtual Reality Training
Participate in a multi-agency simulated training exercise on The Simulation Centre stand to experience a taste of Coventry University’s immersive and dynamic virtual training facility. Leicester Fire & Rescue Service (in conjunction with RiVR) will also be offering virtual reality training and the Fire Service College will be introducing its new virtual reality training solution: FLAIM Trainerâ.
Extrication and Trauma Challenges
Hosted by West Midlands Fire Service the Extrication Challenge and the First Aid & Trauma Challenge showcase the use of the latest technology, techniques and equipment.
Over 450 Exhibitors
Exhibiting companies including leading names in vehicles and fleet, communications, technology, medical and firefighting equipment, search and rescue, extrication, water rescue, first response, protective clothing and uniforms, vehicle equipment, training, community safety and station facilities.
Entry and parking at the NEC are free. For a full list of exhibitors and to register to attend visit: www.emergencyuk.com