The Kidde Advanced Delivery System (ADS™) Clean Agent Suppression System for Novec 1230 and FM200 was developed by Kidde engineers to provide economical protection for larger enclosures requiring longer agent flow distances. With the patented-technology, the ADS™ System is capable of delivering greater mass flow rates (2.5 to 3 times faster) than a standard clean agent system. This innovation allows networking of longer pipe runs in complex configurations with smaller pipe sizes for protection of larger hazard areas.
In seconds, the system discharges the suppression agent into the hazard area resulting in less potential fire damage, fewer repair costs and reduced downtime. Removed from the hazard area by ventilation, the clean agent allows virtually immediate return to “business as usual” without the interruption of a lengthy clean-up or the expense of damage to assets from suppressant residue.
Kidde ADS Benefits:
- Offers higher cylinder fill capacities for more efficient agent storage
- Increased agent flow rates and distances provide better coverage for larger hazard areas
- Smaller piping diameter results in installation cost savings
- Clean, leaves behind no residue
- Safe for discharge into occupied spaces
When you choose Kidde, you’ve chosen one of the world’s most respected name in special hazards fire protection.
Talk to a Kidde representative today. Follow us on LinkedIn @Kidde Australia or visit our website at www.kidde.com.au