Enrolments for the new Routine Service of Water Based Fire Protection Systems course are closing this Friday.
Places in this new training course are limited. If you currently work in the fire protection industry and wants to develop the skills and knowledge to undertake routine service activities in accordance with AS 1851-2012, don’t miss this opportunity.
The course will be delivered at Randwick TAFE in NSW and will be delivered via a combination of classroom and workplace-based learning. The course commences on 16 July 2019 and will be completed on 1 November 2019.
The course will cover:
- Unassisted fire hydrant systems (no pumps and tanks);
- Monthly, six-monthly & yearly service
- Water supply proving tests using portable flow measuring devices
- Assisted fire hydrant systems (pumps and tanks included);
- Monthly and six-monthly service
- Fire hydrant and fire hose reel system pumpsets; and
- Monthly and six-monthly service of fire pumpsets
- Monthly and six-monthly service of fire hose reel pumpsets
- Water storage tanks for fire hydrant systems.
- Monthly, six-monthly and yearly service
If you wish to undertake this training, please complete the linked enrolment form below and return to the FPA Australia Training Department. If you have any questions about the course, please contact the department at email@example.com or +61 3 8892 3131.
Enrolments close 5pm Friday 5 July.