Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels 2016
Following the success of previous years, the Fire Protection and Safety in Tunnels conference is due to return for its 8th annual edition, which will take place from the 6th to the 8th of September in Stavanger, Norway. The event will get together some of the most prestigious representatives in the industry to debate and discuss crucial issues.
This year is set to be an exciting one: we will be meeting and learning from more key names, exploring new topics such as construction safety, and visiting the world’s largest tunnel construction project.
2016 speakers include:
• Torben Holvad, Economic Adviser – European Railway Agency
• Erwin Reichel, Coordinator Safety and Security – Brenner-Basis-Tunnel Company
• Gunnar Eiterjord, Project Manager Ryfast Tunnel – Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Statens vegvesen)
• Massimo Mior, Work Site Manager Hovedstadens Letbane – Copenhagen Metro (Metroselskabet)
• Henrik Scholer Dahl, Design Manager Femern Tunnel – Femern
Don’t miss this fantastic industry gathering.
Image courtesy of Siemens