FireView Detector Test Kit – A unique all-in-one solution for reliable testing of smoke and heat fire detectors
To negate the risk of using ladders and scaffolding, the FiewView Detector Test Kit has been designed to aid technicians from floor level during the service and maintenance of fire detection systems.
FireView can also be used during the system commissioning process to ensure the detection operates to the correct parameters and system design.
FireView contains an affordable and sustainable smoke generation system which eliminates the need for additional spray purchases. FireView offers full prevention to the deterioration of the detector sensitivity while negating residue build up within the smoke detector. The fan attached to the head of the inspection pole removes any residual smoke remaining inside the detector speeding up the testing process.
The handheld controller incorporates an LED display panel providing alarm activation time, temperature and battery status
- Point Type Smoke Detectors
- Point Type Rate-of-Rise Heat Detectors
- Fixed Temperature Probe Heat Detectors
- Fixed Temp Point Type Heat Detectors
- Addressable & Conventional Systems
Tired of wasting money on inspecting detectors, this all-in-one combined tester for both heat and smoke detectors is the answer. At the touch of a button, you can simply put either the heat detector or smoke detector to the test without changing its head. FIREVIEW lets you save money as you can manage it with almost no additional costs as there is no need to purchase smoke spray, which might damage your detectors from leftover residue within it, FIREVIEW’s smoke generation system enables you to test up to approximately 2000 smoke detectors on a bottle of smoke oil.
- Test Capacity 200 Heat detectors per charge 300 Smokes per 10mL fill (approx. 3000 per 100mL bottle)
- Head Dimensions 150mm Ø
- Inspection Pole (length) 1.2m to 2.3m
- Weight Pole: 1.6kg Controller 0.6kg
- Operating Temp. 0 – 40°C
- Storage Temp. -10°C to 50°C
- Relative Humidity 0 to 95%, No frost
- Battery 14.8 Vdc LI-ION
- Charging Time Full Charge 5 Hours
- Charger Input:100-240Vac, 50-60Hz, 0.5A Output:16.8Vdc 1A
For more information, go to www.wonfire.co.kr
Or email Louis at FireView.America@gmail.com