FireWorks Incident Management Platform is a cost-effective, yet powerful notification system that can act as an operator interface for manual control across multiple EST3 or EST3X sites. The FireWorks user interface provides a clear, concise, and coordinated view of any situation by strategically presenting information to the user.
Now with server/client capabilities, FireWorks can handle coordinated critical control functions from as many as fifty client workstations and many other devices, yet flexible enough to manage integration with third-party systems.
- Readily adopted for standalone or remote applications
- Connect up to 125 EST3/EST3X panel network nodes, with each system having up to 64 networked panels
- Dynamic event-driven user interface Easy-to-follow notification and control protocols
- Software-only standalone versions available for Cost-effective annunciation
- Email event notification to multiple recipients for instant communication with off-site personnel
- Password-defined user access and event filtering Control to who sees what
- Uses native graphic formats to create event maps Import most standard graphic formats – no conversion required
- Remote real-time WebClient Access system information from anywhere in the world
- Powerful reporting engine to create customized reports on all activities across all EST3/EST3X networked systems
Talk to your Kidde representative today to find out more about FireWorks and the EST platform. Visit www.kidde.com.au