EnigmaCG are building on their previous success to bring a two-day bonanza on 11–12 March 2021. EnigmaCG’s 6th Annual Webinar on Innovation in Tunnels: Construction, Maintenance, Safety & Fire Protection touches on all aspects of a tunnel. Innovation and the emerging of new technologies that go along with a tunnel will always be highly sought after to ensure that not just newly developed but also existing tunnels adhere to these best practices.
The complimentary event will see speakers from across the globe who will talk about topics such as Risk Management Framework for inland transport modes linked to the transportation of dangerous goods, Experiences From the Construction of Pir-Panjal Railway Tunnel in Jammu & Kashmir and Novel ways to build immersed tunnel: towards rapid and green constructions.
If you are interested to know more about these topics as well as what mistakes have been made in the past such as the tunnels in Norway and the latest findings in tunnels, construction, maintenance, fire and safety then this is a must-attend webinar for you and your colleagues.
Join us on 11–12 March 2021 at this free webinar which includes exclusive networking sessions and high-level case studies on combatting the challenges, successes as well as lessons learnt from construction and maintenance, as well as the unfortunate catastrophes where damage and sadly lives have been lost in the past.
Some of the speakers confirmed on board:
- Lin Wei, Senior Consultant – CCCC Highway Consultants Co. Ltd – China
- Chris Lind, Assistant Area Commander, National Operations Advisor (Infrastructure) – Emergency New Zealand
- Dr Fathi Tarada, Managing Director – Mosen Ltd, United Kingdom
- Dr Lawrence Lee, Senior Geotechnical Engineer – MTR Corporation Limited, Hong Kong
- Gaurav Agarwal, Chief Mechanical Engineer – COFMOW, Ministry of Railways, India
- Jakob-Matthias Böttger, Team leader Planning and deployment fire brigade – BLS, Switzerland
- Federico Benolli, Senior Associate – Associazione SAFE, Italy
- Dr Michael Halwachs, Head of Tunnel Security – PORR Group, Austria
- John Corcoran, Hammersmith section manager – Thames Tideway, United Kingdom
- Fred van Jaarsveld, Managing Director – Zitron Nederland B.V, Netherlands
- Torben Holvad, Economic Advisor – European Railway Agency, France
- Wim Jochems, CEO – Hendriks Precon, Netherlands
- Alexandra Tudora, Fellow Civil Engineer – CERN – the European Organization for Nuclear Research, Switzerland
- Erwin Reichel, Head of Safety – BRENNER BASISTUNNEL BBT SE (Galleria Di Base Del Brennero), Austria
- Roberto Schuerch, Deputy Head Tunnel & Underground Division – Pini Swiss Engineers, Switzerland
- Professor Lee Thompson, Department of Physics and Astronomy – University of Sheffield, United Kingdom
- Hans Meulman, Business Development Manager – Yokogawa Europe B.V, Netherlands
- Rugiada Scozzari, Fire Safety Engineer – Cantene S.r.l, Italy
- Nirdosh Gupta, Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer/Traction – Uttar Pradesh Metro Rail Corporation, India
- Gunnar Eiterjord, Section Manager (Maintenance) – Norwegian Public Roads Administration (Statens vegvesen), Norway
- Emidio Tamburri, Construction Manager – Salini Impregilo – The Lane Construction Corporation JV, USA
- Nik Sokol, Associate – Tunnel Design / Geological Engineering – Arup, USA
This should be the only tunnel webinar you should attend in March 2021.
To register for your free seats, email firstname.lastname@example.org or register on our website.
For more information and to register, go to www.tunnelsconference.com/purchase-now