Fire Protection Association Australia is excited to officially present you with SPARK, our new members-only online community. SPARK is a major new benefit for FPA Australia members, giving you a platform to discuss and share advice, experience and resources with more than 10,000 other fire protection industry professionals, whenever and wherever you want to.
SPARK is a private and secure community forum and library where FPA Australia members can:
- Share knowledge and experience with others.
- Provide information, files and answers to challenging questions.
- Ask questions and have discussions with thousands of industry professionals.
- Research solutions to challenging problems or issues to make your job easier.
- Gain knowledge and access to useful and informative discussions and document libraries.
SPARK includes forums on key areas of interest, including building fire safety, fire protection systems and equipment, and bushfire, as well as a members’ lounge.
Special-interest forums are also available for seminar attendees, FPAS and BPAD accredited individuals, and Technical Advisory Committee (TAC) members, among others. We would like to thank our TAC members, who have beta-tested the SPARK platform in recent months.
Want to compare notes on best practice? Have an opinion on cladding? Questions about NCC changes? SPARK can help.
SPARK offers a major new advantage to FPA Australia members. No other platform like this exists for Australian fire protection, or in fact in most Australian industries. SPARK can give you an edge and help your business grow.
Log in using the link below to join the discussion on SPARK.