Join us at the Johnson Controls Fire Suppression Symposium 2018 across 3 cities in New Zealand!
In this event the team will share and discuss different methodologies to address evolving fire protection challenges and opportunities, including:
- An innovative approach to dealing with combustible cladding materials on buildings
- The latest in Pre-action Fire Suppression systems, including a comparison of the Dry Air based and Nitrogen filled systems
- New features of Vigilant Fire Detection Technology
- New 70 bar! Gas Suppression System designed to protect critical and high-value assets
- Advanced restaurant fire suppression solutions
From fire detection to fire suppression, we have a comprehensive solution for you. Register today to secure your seat! Equip yourself with the latest knowledge of Johnson Controls fire protection solutions and gain insight to our future-focused technologies.
Complimentary buffet breakfast will be provided + free parking.
Space is limited and will be based on a first-come-first-serve basis.
Registration: 8:00am – 8:30am
Presentation: 8:30am to 11:00am
(See venue on each registration page)
We look forward to meeting you at the event!