The new inert gas system provides flexibility with your choice of four agents, efficient installation and overall lower total cost of ownership driven by reduced material, installation and labour costs, as well as a more economical refill cost after a discharge.
Compared with other high pressure inert gas systems, our series 400 valve regulates flow and pressure to allow the use of Schedule 40 piping for many applications. Installation time and labour costs are further reduced with the use of pre-fabricated manifolds, steel braided quick-connect actuation hoses and electrical connectors.
Some of the features and benefits include:
- Available in 80L 300bar cylinder capacity
- Suitable for low temperature applications
- Suitable for rooms that are hard to seal (open spaces e.g. museums, labs)
- Pressure and flow regulating valve allows for Sch. 40 pipe
- Actuation of up to 60 cylinders accomplished with a single release unit mounted on primary cylinder (no need for separate pilot cylinders)
- Selector valves (up to 4”) protect multiple hazards with a single cylinder bank reducing overall system cost
- Choose from several sizes of pre-fabricated manifolds with pre-installed check valves ready for the discharge hose connection
- Economical agent refill cost after a discharge
- 360 degree and 180 degree nozzles for tight area.
- Cylinder cap on discharge outlet serves as discharge indicator during pilot line test this provides real indication, rather than simulation, of valve opening during functional testing of a system
- Nozzle silencers for application involving acoustic sensitive equipment, such as mechanical hard drives in data centres. Available in ½”, ¾” and 1”
- The nozzle silencers can also be retrofitted to existing Kidde 469 300bar and C60 systems with BSPT nozzles (up to 1”), no system modification upstream of the nozzles is required
Why Choose an Inert Gas System?
Safe for the Environment. Pure Inert gases and the constituents of the blended versions are found naturally in the atmosphere. These gases are environmentally responsible, having an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of zero and a global warming potential (GWP) of zero. At room temperature inert gases are colourless and odourless.
Safe for Human Exposure. In occupied areas, people can breathe Inert gas blends at extinguishing concentrations below 52% for very brief periods of time during egress. There are no toxicological factors associated with the use of Inert gases as they will not decompose or produce any by-products when exposed to a flame.
With a fast and easy installation process using quick-connect actuation hoses and electrical connections, why not contact the Kidde Australia team today to talk about your system requirements. Phone 1800 672 171 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgI