The ADIPEC Technical Conference is the single largest technical meeting place for oil and gas engineers worldwide, providing unprecedented access to the latest industry knowledge, technical expertise, applications, products, solutions and services.
Organised by the Society of Petroleum Engineers, the ADIPEC Technical Conference is the place to sharpen your knowledge, share best practices and network with your industry peers from anywhere in the world. Spanning upstream and midstream, the technical sessions have been created by a committee of industry experts, resulting in over 115 technical sessions.
The ADIPEC Technical Conference is your opportunity to learn, meet and network with 11,000+ fellow engineers working in different oil and gas producing environments, with different challenges, from around the world.
With the call for papers now open for submissions, technical energy professionals have the opportunity to submit their abstracts before Thursday, 22 April 2021, to be considered for the ADIPEC Technical Conference.
Why submit abstracts?
- ADIPEC hosts one of the world’s biggest and most important technical conferences with more than 115 technical sessions, attracting 11,000+ delegates from 135 countries worldwide.
- Extend your influence as part of an exceptional Technical Programme.
- Present your technical knowledge and experience globally to industry colleagues.
- Raise your company’s technical profile at a prestigious industry event.
Who submits abstracts?
- Mid to senior engineers from NOCs, IOCs and major operating companies, with profiles covering all areas of the upstream and midstream sectors.
- Industry professionals, thought leaders and subject-matter experts.
- Researchers, project managers and training experts.
Click here to learn more about the ADIPEC Technical Conference.
For more information, go to www.adipec.com