There’s only a week left to get early bird rates for the Fire Australia Conference and Tradeshow 2019! Don’t miss your 15% discount on registration for the biggest fire protection show in the Southern Hemisphere.
There’s a lot to get excited about at Fire Australia 2019, with a fresh new conference program jam-packed full of features, including an impressisve selection of international keynote speakers and local experts.
The Fire Australia 2019 conference will also for the first time include offsite visits, offering delegates exclusive access to class-leading fire protection installations and testing facilities around Melbourne. Tickets for off-site visits are strictly limited, so conference delegates need to book early.
Key program topics
- Combustible cladding; presentations will cover implications from Grenfell, the local fallout from the combustible cladding crisis and the recent Neo200 fire.
- Important sprinkler updates: residential sprinklers in Australia, the US experience in community sprinkler education, and international advances in water mist technology.
- Australian Standards updates; fire detection and alarm system standard AS 1670.1, and exploration of the residential sprinkler FPAA101D and FPAA101H design and installation requirements
- Emergency planning, fire safety and compliance; essential aspects of managing fire safety compliance in your building, fire safety’s impact in driving built environment trends, egress fundamentals and emergency lighting.
- Small business workshops; tips for successful management of small to medium enterprises in the fire protection industry.
Visit Warringtonfire’s Melbourne test laboratory to view a live burn demonstrating a full-scale façade test under Australian Standard AS 5113, as well as a presentation and tour around their world-class testing facility.
Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre
A personalised tour of the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre facility, focusing on the complexities of a three-part building complex, merging the old with the new. This tour will cover the implications, design and execution of a comprehensive fire emergency and evacuation plan across multiple spaces, and the practical applications associated with this.
More live demonstrations and tours to be announced soon, with spaces strictly limited. Early bird registrations will be given priority for tour positions.