Don’t miss out on the largest fire protection event in the Southern Hemisphere!
Get the latest insights, learn about new innovations, and discuss issues affecting the fire protection sector in this year’s interesting and informative Conference program, including:
- Former NSW Deputy Coroner Hugh Dillon – Views of a Coroner: how do the courts view a disaster?
- Victorian State Building Surveyor Andrew Cialini – Fire protection in Victoria: what does the future hold?
- Inspector John McDonough – Inferno: through the eyes of a firefighter
- Bronwyn Weir – Building Confidence report: around the grounds
- ABCB CEO Gary Rake – Future challenges for the Australian Building Codes Board
- Lawyer Robert McGirr – Insurance, liability, and your responsibilities to your clients
- and sessions on Balancing safety and sustainability, The value of fire safety, and Resilience: mental health in fire protection
We have technical workshops on the future of sprinklers, megastructures, and system interfaces, amongst others, and the opportunity to take part in tours of the Crown Entertainment Complex or the Warringtonfire Australia laboratories.
Secure your place today at FPA Australia’s marquee event!