The 2019 Australian & New Zealand Disaster & Emergency Management (ANZDMC) and Australian & New Zealand Search & Rescue (ANZSAR) Conferences will be held at RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast from Wednesday 12 June – Friday 14 June 2019.
ANZDMC 2019 Topics Climate extremes
- Government influence
- Communication & collaboration
- Open topics
ANZSAR 2019 TopicsSearch & Rescue
- SAR communication & technology
- Resilience, health & wellbeing
- Leadership & decision making
- Lessons learnt, linking past and present to future
What 2018 Delegates Said:
- I found the conferences to be very educational on a number of levels with all presentations attended being informative, engaging and relevance.
- The quality and passion from the presenters, the variety of research and topics available, plus the relevance to the industry was exceptional.
- Excellent exhibition with a great diverse display of services and technology.
- Inspiring stories, advice, opportunities to engaged and knowledge you’re a part of a large network of passionate professionals.
- It was a great opportunity to network with colleagues from around the country.
Your Team for 2019:
Tara Smith, ANZDMC Conference Manager: [email protected]
Shae Mengersen, ANZSAR Conference Manager: [email protected]
Nigel Pretty & Sam Collingridge, Business Partnerships Managers: [email protected] asn.au
Hayley Pena, Programs and Research Manager: [email protected]
Phone: +61 (0) 7 5502 2068