The Australian & New Zealand Search & Rescue Program Advisory Committee would like to extend an invitation to present at the 2019 Search & Rescue Conference, held Friday 14 June at RACV Royal Pines Resort, Gold Coast, QLD. We encourage you to submit your abstract to share your expertise and experiences with other industry professionals. The 2019 program will analyse the following topics:
- Search & Rescue including: Learnings in alpine, remote and swift water rescue, preparation and planning, operational equipment, skills and techniques, research and data analysis.
- SAR Communication and Technology including: Emerging technology, future directions and optimising technology for continuous communication.
- Resilience, Health & Wellbeing including: Fatigue management, mental health management, stress management, self care and resilience.
- Training including: Critical skills and multi agency collaboration.
- Leadership & Decision Making including: Volunteer and workforce management and preparedness.
- Lessons Learnt, Linking Past and Present to Future including: Case studies that demonstrate the process of identification of insights, response to coordination and how the learnings have been implemented.
To get involved, prepare a 300-word overview of your abstract along with a 100-word bio and submit prior to 5pm Friday 1 March. Submit your abstract by clicking here.