In its 25th year of operation Stewart & Heaton Clothing (S&H) continues to evolve to meet the emerging needs of the Fire and Emergency services sector in Australia. As a locally owned and operated company we have a proud history of working with fire agencies to develop solutions to their current and future needs. The S&H difference relates not just to the product but the total service package. In an ever changing industry stability, performance and reliability are critical to the agencies and their end users. S&H continue to invest in people, technology and systems to ensure we remain at the forefront with our total supply package. S&H are proud to have introduced a number of industry firsts;
- First Australian company to be licenced to manufacture and supply Certified Product to Australian Standards for Structural (AS 4967) and Wildland (AS 4824) garments.
- First company to introduce Wildland garments that incorporated the recommendations of Project Aquarius.
- First company to introduce a two piece ensemble, fire trim tape and “comfortable” flame retardant fabric to the Wildland sector.
- Successfully completed the largest rollout (at the time) of new generation Structural firefighting garments.
- First Australian company to introduce RFID technology into PPC & E for the fire sector.
- Introduced the most comprehensive asset tracking system in Australia for the fire market-LOGIC.
- First and only company to offer and support a comprehensive nationwide supply solution.
- First company to roll out inherent flame retardant fabrics to wildland fire agencies in Australia.
- First company to introduce a comprehensive on-line ordering and garment management system to fire agencies in Australia.
To find out what’s new from S&H including the AFAC launch of “Fire Cam”-wearable video streaming solutions, visit Booths 79 & 80 at the AFAC Exhibition hall.
For more information, go to www.shcc.com.au