The Disaster & Emergency Management Conference is the only Australian & New Zealand event which brings together a cross sector mix of defence, emergency services, business and community services at a leadership level to zone in on the current challenges and future predictions of the sector to promote inter-agency collaboration and unity.
There has never been a more important time for our sector to unite.
DEMC23 will explore topics:
- Resilient Communities – Engagement, Participation, Partnering and Capacity Building.
- Applying the learnings from the past to create meaningful change for the future.
- Inter-agency and volunteer cooperation and knowledge sharing.
- Thriving leadership, Employees Wellbeing and Engagement.
- Risks of Disasters – Mitigation, Reduction, Management.
- First Nations cultural perspectives in disaster and emergency management.
- Beyond 2030: A climate challenged world.
If you’re a passionate leader in defence, emergency services, community services, government official or policy maker, futurist, economist or environmental scientist and you have insights, research, results or future predictions which could help our sector leaders, then please apply to present, see the website now.
Partner with the Disaster & Emergency Management Conference and:
- Network with over 300+ leaders, managers, decision makers and disaster and emergency management teams.
- Improve your company’s image, status and reliability.
- Get your brand in front of a new market of potential customers before, during and after the event.
- Expand your network of government officials, leaders and key personnel.
- Showcase your products, initiatives and services to the very market they’re developed for.
- Increase your leads and improve your chances of conversion by meeting face-to-face with potential clients.
If you have a service or program to showcase to the disaster and emergency management industry, please contact us about partnering with DEMC23.
The committee and whole team are excited to bring you this incredible conference again in 2023. If you have any questions about the conference, please feel free to email Renee Dempster Morley at email@example.com. The team are looking forward to making it a stellar conference for you and your team.