The well-known and appreciated Bronto+ control system is based on actual calculations and stability parameters, thus it safely guarantees maximum outreach in any situation and is not sensitive to changes of ambient, oil temperature or such. It provides smooth, safe and very accurate movements even in most severe operating conditions. The Bronto+ system enables variable jacking and allows you to select the rescue cage load according to the working situation. With these variables the system automatically calculates the maximum allowed outreach to every direction. With Bronto+ you always know where you get. You can focus on managing the boom movements and let the system take care of the rest.
The next generation of Bronto+ control systems, Bronto 5+, has control panels with full-color resistive touch screens. The new system interface is easier and quicker to use and learn. There is a lot of information supporting the operator in all situations. And as in all Bronto+ systems, safety is guaranteed.
Key features of new Bronto 5+
- Easy and quick navigation from main menu to any feature, no complicated screen hierarchy
- User can modify the main menu by adding/removing icons as seen fit
- Cage load can now be changed from any main page
- Resistive touch screens, easy to use even with gloves
- Anti-reflection, sunlight filtered and LED backlit 7” displays
- Quick manual integrated and easy to access from any display
- Pump screen now integrated with even more features
- Chassis engine information now available on screen (MB, Scania, Volvo, MAN)
- Help texts when touching the icons, 12 languages available
Features coming 2017, not available yet: Device independent communication over WLAN; you can access the control system with mobile devices / laptop.
For more information, go to www.brontoskylift.com